Nintex Form overlap and blank space with panels

• 15 September 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I'm new to this and struggling, but I've been able to figure out how to create and hide the panels and have them show with a choice control.  However, I have not been able to figure out how to fix the overlap.  Everything I've come across says make sure that panels don't overlap in the form.  They don't overlap.  Says also that it should automatically pull to the top of the screen automatically depending on the choices selected.  I don't write code, so I don't even know what it should say.   And runtime resize yes is selected on all of them.

I have 2 problems:

1.  They overlap even though in the form they don't.  And it is from 2 different forms/panels that overlap.  Anyone know how I can fix this? 

207675_panel overlap.PNG

Don't overlap in forms view

207643_panel shows right in form.PNG

2.  I want the comments to appear in-between my submitter information and the card that is selected, so that they make the selections Green, Yellow, Red, N/A first then add comments after.  How can I fix the blank space in-between and have it move with the form panels?

207674_desc panel lots of white space.PNG

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

it's hrad to identify from your small screenshot of design canvas, but are you upper block and lower block in different panels?

it looks to me like controls are not inside panels, but just overlaps with panels.

try to grab each control with a mouse and move it little bit. drop it just when panel gets darker.