html formating

• 29 August 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hi everyone

I'm trying to build an email answer with Nintex by using a table and I meet two small problems:

So I built a string for my talbe:

<table cellpadding"22 style=border=collapse; border=1px solid #d9d9d9; font=family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";">

<thead><th bgcolor="#F2F2F2" align="center" style ='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica";"sans-serif";color:#1E90FF; font-weight:bold'>Name</th>

<th bgcolor="#F2F2F2" align="center" style ='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica";"sans-serif";color:#1E90FF; font-weight:bold'>Title</th>

<th bgcolor="#F2F2F2" align="center" style ='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica";"sans-serif";color:#1E90FF; font-weight:bold'>Output</th>

<th bgcolor="#F2F2F2" align="center" style ='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica";"sans-serif";color:#1E90FF; font-weight:bold'>Comment</th>

<th bgcolor="#F2F2F2" align="center" style ='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica";"sans-serif";color:#1E90FF; font-weight:bold'>Date</th></thead><tbody>

and I fill my table with this string builder :

{WorkflowVariable:mTable}<tr align="left" bgcolor="" style=font-family:"Helvetica", "sans-serif";color:#fffff'>

<td style='border: 1px solid #d9d9d9; '>{WorkflowVariable:Name}</td>
<td style='border: 1px solid #d9d9d9; '>{WorkflowVariable:Title}</td>
<td style='border: 1px solid #d9d9d9; '>{WorkflowVariable:Output}</td>
<td style='border: 1px solid #d9d9d9; '>{WorkflowVariable:Description}</td>
<td style='border: 1px solid #d9d9d9; '>{WorkflowVariable:Date}</td></tr>

So it's worked but I just have two small issues that I don't understand

First one; in my table column title are in bold except my first one Name

Second one; When I fill my table, I have an atuowrap with my first rows; so the first row is not aligned with the others

Any idea of how can I solve these issues?

Thanks for your help

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

I think that you should add a <tr> tag between <thead> and first <th> and close it after last <th> tag..this could explain the fact that the first row is not aligned..maybe this solves also the bold issue within the first th

Giacomo

Badge +4

Thank for your answer

it's worling for the aligned text
So now I'm looking for my bold text