rcuscaden
Novice

Just upgrade Nintex workflow and forms latest n greatest...user is reporting error that says a Stored Procedure is missing or cannot be found...

So last week we updated our Workflow and Forms to the latest versions and I am now having a user report that they are seeing the below error.

Server unable to process request --> Could not find stored procedure "NM_DeleteFormByWorkflowBaseID".

Now my first thought is that the Nintex DB needs to be updated.  After the install, I did update it in Central Administration in SharePoint.  But when I go to the "DataBase Setup" page in CA, I do not see the "Upgrade Necessary" or whatever the text is next to the DataBase version or config db.

Do I need to do a server reboot to get things to talk straight?

My current DB version is 2.0.3.0.

Should I re-run the install?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
rcuscaden
Novice

Re: Just upgrade Nintex workflow and forms latest n greatest...user is reporting error that says a Stored Procedure is missing or cannot be found...

SO I re-ran the install for Workflow.... Install went really fast (like it really did not have anything or much to update) and everything look fine ...except that I did not have an option to upgrade the DB.

Tested my workflow, and I got the same error.

Poked around trying to find out what the deal was...went back to the Nintex DB page and I WAS no able to upgrade the DB.

I was thinking Awesome!... upgraded the DB.... I still get the error

0 Kudos