Workflow task assign to other user where it should be the authoriser mentioned in the infopath form

• 14 August 2019
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +3

we have a nintex workflow where it's assigning the tasks to the initiator's manager called authoriser.

Only for this particular user - Michael, whenever he is selected as an authoriser all the tasks are assigned to another user - Liz.

I've already checked the workflow and Liz is not mentioned anywhere neither she is the manager or role where it should be assigned to her.

on the document library, Authoriser is Michael but workflow task assigned to Liz.

Not sure whats and where is triggering from?

please advise me if you need more info on the same.

regards

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi,
Has Task Delegation been set for this user?
https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2013/help/#Workflow/RootCategory/SharePoint/Nintex.Workflow.Delegation.htm?
Badge +3
Hi Simon, thanks for getting back to me.
Yes, I've checked and no delegation has been setup.

and couldn't find anything within the workflow which might have forwarded the tasks to this user.

Any further assistance will be appreciatable.

regards
Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Did you check Active Directory to ensure the manager field is not pointing to Liz?

Badge +3
Hi Brian, already checked the AD and nothing is pointing towards the other user and they are not even sharing the same manager. Please let me know if you need more info and thanks for studying this.

regards