Solved

after validating a form via submit button rule, says following fields are required

Not sure how to fix this. I double-checked all the rules related to the form after the submit button is pressed. I checked all the mapping for the smartobject to datalabels. Still get this error. The form has an editable list view. The header of the editable list view is where Period label, Cost local label, and Cost CHF label

appear -not columns or body. Thanks in advance.

11388i903106B5D5D5FEBF.png

icon

Best answer by Anon123 14 May 2018, 20:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi Anon123,

I suppose you can place a 'show a message' action rule to check if the mappings are indeed passing values in. 

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Badge +9

Hi Anon123,

Check the Advanced Conditions and see if these are perhaps checked in there.

-Jean

I ended up disabling my rules one by one (first on main form, then list view)until I narrowed down the error to a save object rule (ie once I disabled the rule, and ran the form, I did not get the error anymore). It turned out the heading label were just labels. Once I replaced them with data label

of the same name (not from the header, but from the column or body)  in the mappings area of the save button-Create rule of the smart object, I did not get the error message anymore. 

Thank you all for replying. 

Hello,

Glad you were able to resolve your issue.