'InfoPath Forms Services support feature is not present.'

• 27 February 2008
  • 5 replies

Badge +5

I am trying to deploy a workflow with an InfoPath event and form, but am receiving an error during deployment:

'Server was unable to process request. --> Activation could not be completed because the InfoPath Forms Services support feature is not present.'

Is this feature part of Blackpearl? Forms Services is installed on the MOSS server I am deploying to.

5 replies

Badge +11

As I recall, even if Forms Server is licensed and installed, you still have to enable the feature through SharePoint Central Administration. 

Badge +5
This was deploying until recently though. I don't understand why it has suddenly failed. I can't deploy any workflow with an InfoPath form. Forms Services is configured.
Badge +4

Try de-activating and then actvating the "Office SharePoint Server Enterprise" features on the site collection as well as the sub-sites. For the site collection, the link you want is Site Collection Features under the Site Collection Administration section. For sites, the link is Site Features under the Site Administration section. Obviously you'll need site and site collection administration rights to see these sections after you click Site Actions / Site Settings / Modify all site settings.

HTH,

Mike

Badge +5
Thanks, that sorted it! For some reason that feature had been de-activated so I activated it and I can now deploy.
Badge

Beautiful, This thread solved my problem too.