dfox
Scholar

Issue with Calculated Value formula issue causing form not to display

Jump to solution

I am having issues getting my form to display due to an issue with a calculated value formula to calculated the target completion date based on the Level selected and the Assign Date.  The Assign Date is also calculated and populated with a workflow to enter the current date and the form is submitted.

I have tried a couple of different combinations, but I can't seem to get around the issue.  Here is just the latest rendition of what I am trying to do.

If(equals(LevelHours,"Level 1 = 24 Hours"),formatDate(dateAddDays(Assign Date,1,"MM/dd/yyyy"),
If(equals(LevelHours,"Level II = 48 Hours"),formatDate(dateAddDays(Assign Date,2,"MM/dd/yyyy"),
If(equals(LevelHours,"Level III = 72 Hours"),formatDate(dateAddDays(Assign Date,3,"MM/dd/yyyy"),
"TBD")))

dfox_0-1607005969527.png

I would appreciate any assistance as to where I am going wrong with this formula.

Thank you!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SimonMuntz
Nintex How-To Center Expert
Nintex How-To Center Expert

Re: Issue with Calculated Value formula issue causing form not to display

Jump to solution

Hi.

It looks like you are missing closing Brackets on the format date function.
If(equals(LevelHours,"Level 1 = 24 Hours"),formatDate(dateAddDays(Assign Date,1,"MM/dd/yyyy")),If(equals(LevelHours,"Level II = 48 Hours"),formatDate(dateAddDays(Assign Date,2,"MM/dd/yyyy")),If(equals(LevelHours,"Level III = 72 Hours"),formatDate(dateAddDays(Assign Date,3,"MM/dd/yyyy")),"TBD")))

0 Kudos
dfox
Scholar

Re: Issue with Calculated Value formula issue causing form not to display

Jump to solution
Simon -

Thank you so much! That was exactly the issue. An extra pair of eyes certainly helped!!

Devon
0 Kudos