Error writing to k2 blackpearlServiceBrokerLogs imestamp.log

• 14 September 2010
  • 0 replies

Badge +1

Hello.

I have a Sharepoint page with 2 page viewer weparts that show ASPX pages on them that are each displaying a list of items from Smart Objects in a grid for editing.  The problem is when one page loads, the other page throws an error - whichever loads first, the other throws the following error...

The process cannot access the file 'c:program files (x86)k2 blackpearlServiceBrokerLogs imestamp.log' because it is being used by another process.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'c:program files (x86)k2 blackpearlServiceBrokerLogs imestamp.log' because it is being used by another process.

If I right click and refresh that page that displayed the error, it loads just fine, but if I try to refresh the entire Sharepoint page again, one of the 2 pages will be fine and one will error out again.

What exactly is causing the timestamp log to remain open while both pages are trying to load?  Also, there is a third webpart accessing another Smart Object in the same manner, also displaying in a grid and it does not seem to ever throw the error - it always goes back and forth between the first 2 webparts on the screen.

Any help is appreciated!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!