K2.net Multiple User Manager (K2MuM)

• 4 December 2006
  • 5 replies

Badge +1
Hi,

I wonder where to download this component, K2.net Multiple User Manager (K2MuM) or has it already been released?

TIA,
Ken

5 replies

Badge +10
Hi,

This component is very near completion and will be released soon.
No official timelines are given, but expect it within a week or two.
The download will be available on the K2.net Portal under the downloads section.

Regards,

JohanL
Badge +5
Where do I find more information on the K2MUM, its features and intended purpose, etc? We are facing requirements that can't be handled by the ADAM UM (since we're running SP4), and the SQL UM fails with an NullReferenceException when trying to register the server.
Badge +11
Documentation will be supplied when the component is officially released but in summary, it is basically just a User Manager that allows you to make use of ADUM and SQLUM simultaneously. For MUM to work, you will need to get SQLUM running successfully. I would recommend opening a support ticket to get your SQLUM working - I'm sure it's just a setting you've missed somewhere.

Regards,
Ockert
Badge +5
I was able to get SQLUM up and running, and received a copy of MuM from our tech rep. Studying the MuM in Reflector as we speak... Actual source code would be more helpful, however.
Badge +1
Hi,

May I know when is K2MuM going to be released?

TIA,
Ken