Nintex Cloud Instances - Export Feature

• 20 September 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hi There,

Does anyone know if there is a way to export multiple instances into a file? .CSV or .XLSX etc?

I'm having to troubleshoot failed instances based on a date i.e 100-200 failed instances.

Would be awesome to have a select option "Select All" export to CSV button. At the moment I'm having to open a failed instance in a new tab (Because if you click back on normal window you'll have to manually scroll back down to where you were) one by one at the "Instance start data" and pasting it into an Excel spreadsheet to get a better picture of why it failed. 

Thank you,

Will

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Will, there isn't a way to export the instances list currently. Thanks for the product suggestion. We will add to our ideas list.

Just looking at what you're trying to do with exporting - assuming that you'd want the error message as part of the export. Am I right?

Badge +3

Hi Joshua Tan,

On a larger scale what I'm trying to achieve is a search mechanism within Nintex Instances that can search through Instance Start Data. i.e Account Number Variable.

Next is hoping to find a way to re-create a DocGen based off Instance Start Data but I don't believe that's an option right now.

Yes correct would like the error message as part of the export but more importantly I'm after the "instance start data". To search for a field variable. I.e Account Number: 123456 that was previously submitted using assigned a task form. If for some reason it failed in a workflow sequence after the task assigned and doesn't make it to the Doc Gen sequence. That data is only sitting in "Instance Start Data". Especially since there's client signatures submitted can't go back to out of town client to sign another assigned a task form.

Thank you,

Will