blackpearlmanager and Infopath action list issue

• 11 September 2009
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

1. In my dev server, I login and I am submitting the infopath form (process). In sharepoint site with in dev, I relogin as a different account as blackpearlmanager.

2. I want my blackpearlmanager account (previously it was service account and now it a user domain account) to approve the process. The blackpearlmanager account is approving / denying three levels of the process (meaning as finance manager, program manager, HR manager) but the final one for accounting, it is opening the infopath form but I am not able to see the action list. (note : all other 3, I was able to see the action list)

BIG NOTE : ONCE I LOGOUT OF THE BOX AND GO back IN AS BLACKPEARLMANAGER, I AM ABLE TO SEE THE ACTION LIST AND BLACKPEARLMANAGER CAN APPROVE THE PROCESS. MY GOAL IS, WITH OUT COMING OUT OF THE BOX, I HAVE TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS AS BLACKPEARLMANAGER.

What will be the reason and where should I exactly look in to it.

Please let me know

Ravi.

1 reply

Badge +11

That is very strange.  When you say you can't see the action list, do you mean you have a dropdown list on the form that displays the actions?  Can you see the dropdown and it is empty or is the dropdown just not there? 

When you are logged on to the box are you actually logged on to Windows as blackpearlmanager or are you just doing a runas?  I have seen a few times where the credentials used in a runas don't always pass to a new window that opens.  I think I have seen this when using the InfoPath client and there is already another instance of the InfoPath client open on the current machine under different credentials.  If that is the case, make sure you close all other instances of InfoPath before opening the work item and logon to the machine as blackpearlmanager without doing a runas.