Nintex forms on flexi task

• 12 February 2016
  • 8 replies

Badge +3

Hi all,

On Nintex forms, I use Custom Javascript Includes where I call my js file : ../../Style Library/myFile.js and it woks great!

In a workflow, I have a flexi task with a Nintex Form. I also need to call my js file, but it seem not to work the same way. Is my path wrong in that configuration?

Thanks for you help.

Patricia

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

are you sure that the path to you javascript is correct? If you open the developer toolbar when viewing the task form, can you check if the file is imported correctly? Maybe you could have some level differencies between the library/list you have already customized and the task

Giacomo

Badge +3

Thanks for reading Giacomo!

I suppose that the problem is my path!

I will try to call the style library with the entire path http://...../StyleLibrary/myFile.js

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi ‌,

have you solved your issue with the js in your task form?

Badge +3

Hi Giacomo,

Thanks for getting back to me!

No I did not solve my issue but did not have many time to test with the entire path.

I am afraid I have another issue with flexi tasks!!

I need to add fields in flexi tasks and made them mandatory if outcome is "Approved" but it does not work. Making "Comments" mandatory if outcome is "Rejected" works with the following rule on the "Comment" field : isNullOrEmpty({Self}) && Decision == "2" (I checked the value of "Decision").

Do you have an idea?

Thanks

Patricia

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

What kind of fields are you trying to make mandatory? I know that some of them are not properly working in rule validation (e.g. managed metadata )..

It could be very useful to try to help you if you can post us the field types and the rules you're trying to set

Giacomo

Badge +3

I have a text, choice and lookup fields.

Here is an example with the lookup field. Hope this helps to understand!

193553_pastedImage_2.png

I also have similar rules on "Statut poste" and "Fourchette de rémunération".

Thanks for spending time!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Patricia,

the issue with your rule is that Decision is simple text and not a reference to the Named Control (maybe you have copied it from a different rule and it has been copied as text)..

I've tried in my environment and using the same rule as yours and the named control as Decision, my rules work fine

Hope this is the right solution!

Giacomo

Badge +3

Hi Giacomo,

Ooops bad copy/paste!! Sorry for being so stupid!! silly.png

Thanks a lot for your time wink.png

Patricia