Urgent help please. How to integrate k2 blackpearl with an existing website

• 26 June 2008
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Dear all,

I have a website which has been developed in visual studio for a while. A class "clsCase" is defined. And the web page in which user can enter the parameters of a "Case" is finished too. Now my client decided to use blackpearl to take care of the work flow of handling a case. Is it possible that I can keep what I have done in the website? Then use K2 to get a Case created by a  user within the website, and start the work flow of processing Case from there. If it is possible, how can I do that? I am very new to K2. And all the documentation that I am reading is about build up the work flow from scratch. Please help me or point me to what I should read. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

2 replies

Badge +10

Yes it is possible, you can take what you did in the website and pass it in as paramaters to K2.  Take a look at the developer reference.  You can download it from here....

http://k2underground.com/files/folders/technical_product_documents/entry23558.aspx

Badge +11
What you are asking can absolutely be done and there are many ways to do it.  However, what your're asking is difficult to answer in a forum like this because there are so many variables about your existing design and environment that come into play.  A good place to start would be with the Developer Reference.  Since you are new to blackpearl, I would suggest signing up for a training class and/or enlisting the help of K2's professional services or one of our many partners.