Not applicable

I have a co-worker with the following error

Jump to solution

soap: ServerServer was unable to process request  urlOfFile Parameter name Specified value is not supported for the urlOfFile parameter.  

She is unable to publish her workflow...

Any ideas

Thanks

Christine

3 Replies
andrewg
Scout

Re: I have a co-worker with the following error

Jump to solution

Could you provide some more details on the situation? What year version Nintex, is it online O365, what action is failing or is this the message when publishing, what actions are used in the workflow, and is this the latest updated version of nintex?

But when searching online for that error I came across this that you can try out.

To resolve this, go to the hidden NintexWorkflows library and check the contents of each subfolder. If your site is http://farm/sites/test the URL would be http://farm/sites/test/NintexWorkflows. If any subfolder is empty (contains no files), delete the subfolder – you should be able to publish after that.

But a more thurough explanation of troubleshooting can be found here Nintex Workflow 2010 - Server was unable to process request. The file “[filename].xoml” is not check...

View solution in original post

mgreene
Novice

Jump to solution

The hidden workflow library solved my issue where I was getting the same error.

I was getting the following error when I attempted to publish a workflow.

This was in an environment that was copied using ShareGate and had failed during the migration of Nintex workflows and forms.  Some pieces came over, some did not.

Going to the hidden library, I saw a few empty folders related to the workflows I was getting this error on.  Deleting the folders allowed me to then publish the workflows.

Thanks!

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi - we found that if you hover at the right of the WF name and wait until the little arrow appeared, the check-in option appeared. We could then check the file in and get back on with editing our WF. Still not sure WHY the error appeared, as we had not made any changes. Will update this thread if we find out why it occurred - we are currently hunting down the cause through audit logs etc!

0 Kudos