Can't start the stopped Processes

Badge

We used the K2 ProcessVersion Migration Utility to Migrate all the Process instance from old version to new version. During migration, some of the instances failed and they are in 'Stopped' status. We are not able to start these stopped instances. It's giving an error, "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Can anyone tell me how to start the stopped instances in K2?

Thanks.

3 replies

Badge +8

Go to the K2 Workspace and navigate to Management > Management Console.  On the left side, navigate to your workflow server > Workflow Service > Processes > Process Folder > Process Name > Instances.  Check the boxes, next to the instances you wish to start, then click the Start button at the top.

Badge +4

Hi Yash,

If the process is giving you an error saying it is already running when you try to start it, you can try the same step as provided by “sbrownhuntoilco” but select process and click on stop first and then try to start it as I have seen this error previously.

If it still doesn’t work then I will see if I can get a bit more information regarding this issue for you.

Also from what version to what version did you migrate?

HTH

Regards

Quintin

Badge +5

Hi Yash,

Do check that you are not carrying out a non-supported migration scenario as well.

http://help.k2.com/helppages/k2blackpearldevref4.6.7/webframe.html#important_notes.html

JK.