List Lookup Not Able to Find Referenced Site Collection

• 12 October 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge +7

Hello,

I am in the process of recreating a few forms in Nintex for O365 and am running into an issue. We have multiple SharePoint lists that sit on a separate site collection that will be referenced in multiple forms. However, when I go to use the "List Lookup" control in Nintex, I receive the error "Loading the available lists failed. Please check the URL you have provided is a valid URL within the current site collection." To begin I used a relative link as I did in Nintex On-Premise, but to no avail. Our SharePoint lists that are reference site at a location similar to this: domain.sharepoint.com/sites/NintexTables. In the "Source SharePoint site" field I've tried the following URL's with no luck: /sites/NintexTables, sites/NintexTables, domain.sharepoint.com/sites/NintexTables, and https://domain.sharepoint.com/sites/NintexTables. What am I missing? Is there a setting I need to enable to allow these two site collections to "talk" to one another? Any help is welcome!

219504_pastedImage_1.png

219528_pastedImage_4.png

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi,
The List Lookup control is restricted to the sites that appear when clicking the browse button.
You will find that only sites/lists within the same site colletion will appear.