Gladymar_DXC
Canvas Initiate

How to search a user by Name and Last Name in People control SP 2013 (Nintex Responsive Form)

Hello Everyone,

I'm new using Nintex and I have a question about "People" control. I noticed that in Nintex Responsive form, this control only search by user's login ID instead of searching by Name. How can I configure this control to display an user by typing his name?

I hope I can receive any suggestion or clarification regarding this. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SimonMuntz
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: How to search a user by Name and Last Name in People control SP 2013 (Nintex Responsive Form)

Hi,

This should not be the case.
Do you see the same issue in classic forms?
Are you using the latest build of Nintex Forms for 2013?
0 Kudos
allan
Process Pupil

Re: How to search a user by Name and Last Name in People control SP 2013 (Nintex Responsive Form)

I suspect this is more a SharePoint issue with the people picker provider than a real Nintex issue. Do you have the same behavior with native people pickers ? (not Nintex)
0 Kudos
Gladymar_DXC
Canvas Initiate

Thanks for the answers. No, I don't have the same issue in native people picker. The challenge with the People Picker is that has both Active Directory (AD) and Oracle SSO (OIM). It will be using OIM listing, but I really need the AD listing.. I think the issue roots from there, but not sure how to proceed.

0 Kudos