Set destination user from a SmartObject list method

• 7 October 2015
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello,

Kindly I would like to set an activity destination users (multiple) though calling a SmartObject list. I have a WCF called by a Service Broker and has a method to get the users dynamically based on some conditions.
I have a SmartObject mapped to the WCF call and I use it to get the destination users.
I can see the worklist item in the worklist from the K2 workspace but is doesn’t appear on my task list!!

Previously it was working on 4.6.10 but now it’s not working on 4.6.11, I am not sure if it’s related to the versions or related to I changed the whole environment.

Can anyone guide me thought the correct way without using XML field or editing each activity’s code?

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi AMagdy

From your post it sounds like you are getting the worklist items created but they are not appearing in the user's task list. This may be because the user names being returned by your WFC call are somehow different (e.g. extra space) to what the authenticated users name is in the K2 Identity table. One thing to do is look at the viewflow for the process and see what participants are listed for the activity.

It  may be that the name in the Actioners table does not match the user's name. Have a look at the post "Some users complete tasks, but it ain’t working…" on the following site. Its not the exact same problem but it may be related.

http://www.makingflowwork.com/