Keberos Configuration

• 22 August 2007
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge

I've installed RTM and RC2 a few times now and I still cannot get kerberos working correctly.  I have configured SPN's for BlackPeralServer, K2Server, and MSSQLSvc per documation.  I've also ran the ADSUtil commands as directed.

My current setup inlcudes running reporting services and K2 workspace on the same web server on different ports.  Reporting Services is installed on 80 and Workspace is on 8081.  Is there any reason to believe that having these two sites on the same box on different ports would be causing issues?  This scenario is not specifically addressed in the documentation but I see no reason as to why this couldn't work.  Most of the documentation assumes that Reporting Serivces is installed on the same box as SQL Server database engine is on.

2 replies

Badge +9
You might want to try turning on Kerberos logging (see http://k2underground.com/forums/post/17496.aspx).  The event log will show if you have any issues with your kerberos setup. 
Badge +1
The references post is missing from the forum. Do you have another place I could reference it from?