Infopath error

• 26 January 2010
  • 8 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1

Hi K2 Gurus,

I have a process that has infopath integration. After deploying this, whenever I try to submit the form "an error occurred while the form is being submitted". I have already checked the following:

• Process Rights - ok
  • uploaded the custom form in the Manage Form Templates - ok
  • At the custom form, no connection outside the sharepoint server. only SPLISt - ok

Do u guys know what i missed?

Thanks,

8 replies

Badge +2

Hi jrdapogs,

Are you deploying the form as a content type to SharePoint?

Badge +1

yes.

Badge +1

Hi,

Should it be a library template rather than content type?

Badge

I am having this issue as well, but (for us) it's because the K2 server goes inactive after about 2 minutes.  We have a process set up to wake up it up, and then the forms submit properly; however, we need another solution because running the process every few minutes isn't a good answer.  I can submit a separate inquiry/issue here, but thought I'd throw this out there in case someone recognized this as the issue and had a viable solution.

Badge +5

Have you checked the SharePoint logs? What is the error it states. It's usually pretty clear as to what the problem is.

Badge +2

Hi,

Please tell me what are they databound field to access the k2 process. for ex Approve,Reject,Cancel.this value should be in the line rule.

let me know what are the field using in your project.

Badge +6

Did you open the infopath form in Client and checked the error message?

Badge +3

Hi ,

Please check the following;

1) Set the DisableLoopbackCheck registry entry

2) Cross-Domain Access for User Form Templates enabled in Central Admin

3) Check the default Authentication Providers in Central Admin to be set as Windows Authentication & NTLM

4) Enable "Enabled Integrated Windows authentication" browser setting

5) IE setting "Miscellaneous > Access data sources across domains" is Enabled.

6) make sure the SharePoint & K2 URLs are part of IE Trusted Sites

If none of this helps please log a support ticket.

Kind regards,

Brink