Broken/Corrupt Smartforms

• 15 December 2014
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello folks!,

I've been experiencing this issue with several smartforms since a while. The thing is that i can't opened them for editing, nor the views/smartobjects related to them. This is happening in the Dev environment, i tried to restore the files with the ones i have in Production but it didn't work. 

Hope someone has a clue about it. Thanks in advance!. : )

CESAR MARTINEZ

cesar.alberto.martinez@accenture.com

11528i052F77AD138EB93E.jpg

4 replies

Badge +12

Hi Cesar,

You can try refreshing the SQL Server Service and the smartbox service objects and see if this works.  Altenatively this could also be an authentication issue as in IIS K2 designer may be set to Windows Auth instead of Forms, check if this setting is correct.

Please let me know if this helps. 

Kind regards, 

Percy

Badge +10

Try executing a smatobject that the forms use through the smartobejct tester. If you get the same error then its the smartobejct that needs to be fixed. TO check if its IIS, clear you browser cache and then try opening the form again. If this fixes the error it means that , the claims token is broken. there is a patch for this available from K2. Are you n 4.6.7 Blackpearl by any chance.

Badge +2

Hi,

Please try running the SMO through the SmartObject tester to see if it is the SMO themselves that are producing the issue. Please update with the results. 

Badge +10

I encountered the same issue today. A smarobject that the form uses was throwing that error, I deleted the offending smartobject and I was able to open the form and change the rules so that it does not use that smartobject anymore.