jacquenv
Workflow Hero

How to make items in a list created by Nintex downloadable?

I have a list with Travel Requests and we just migrated over to a new O365 Tenant (still in SP Online, same version) and not all the items copied over.  I noticed I do not have access anymore to certain administrative tools like I did pre-migration (like SP Designer and Site Content & Structure) and I need to copy over these items ASAP. 

How can I change whatever permission or feature that Nintex put on this list in order to download them manually?  We may not have the old SP up for much longer.

OR if someone has a way to auto PDF all forms and their attachments that would be just fine as well!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
eharris04
Workflow Hero

Re: How to make items in a list created by Nintex downloadable?

I may not be understanding what you are trying to do, but this seems more like a SharePoint issue then Nintex.

If some items didn't come across, can you check and see if the items were corrupt or some reason why they were not copied. Nintex doesn't do item migrations like this, so you wouldn't have a setting in Nintex to change to regain access. Unless someone used a workflow to copy an item across and then change the permissions, this wouldn't be a Nintex function.

If these are list items, see if you can export the old list out into Excel to get all the item and metadata associated. 

0 Kudos