Can't configure workflow action

• 14 June 2016
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge

Hello, I'm changing some rules on a workflow and after deploying the workflow I started to get this message when I click on the configure button on the action "open worklist item" in the smartform for any of the user tasks, and the start workflow action. 

" There are no items to display. Either the process has been deleted or you do not have the required process rights to view it.

I checked the workflow and I gave to the user all the workflow permissions available.

1 reply

Badge +7

This is most likely because during the workflow deploy it tried to create the smartform rules that open the workflow activity and action the workflow activity. This can easily get put into the wrong workfow rules espeically if using form states.

Check your form intialize rule (make sure what state, you can see this in the URL) and make sure for each smartform activity you have just one rule

if current workflow activity is XYZ

then open  XYZ worklist item, make sure it is configured.

You probably have none or more than one and if you have more than one the second one is likely not cofigured correctly. Check all your rules,

You must also make sure if you are not using the built in workflow view that you have a rule on your submit button for each activity.

I hope this helps

Micki