Editable ListView Double Click Issue

• 6 January 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi All,
I am facing issue with Editable list view double click event. I had store proc which has column called Country (Auto Complete), StateCode (Text Box), State description (Auto Complete).
I am using Auto complete control to populate Country and on Country text change i am populating State Auto complete control.
Problem i am facing is -
Country StateCode StateDesc
US CA CA-California
US AL AL-Alabama
US NY NY - New York

on list view it looks like as above
When i double click Editable list view for first time when page get load i am getting below results in StateCode TextBox. This happen only for first time when page get load.
Country StateCode StateDesc
US CA-California CA-California
US AL AL-Alabama
US NY NY - New York

Any idea what will be the issue.

3 replies

Badge +15

Hi,

Can you describe how your StateCode picks up the changes to the Country autocomplete control? You only mentioned the State description autocomplete control gets updated after changing the Country.

Hi,

On Country Auto complete changes i called Populate StateDes Method . so State get populated and once user select any state i used Transer rule to transfer State code to SateCode textbox.

Is there any way i can directly pass StateCode which is Smartobject property of StateDesC SO.

Badge +15

I do not see anything wrong with that. If you are able to reproduce this consistently, my recomemndation is to create a example of this issue, package it, then log a K2 Support ticket with the package. That way the support engineer can use the package you have provided to quickly reproduce the issue and investigate it.