Changing Formatting of Text on Nintex Forms via JavaScript and CSS

• 18 January 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Hello,

I am working on changing the formatting text of the Attachment control via JavaScript and CSS. By adding the following text to the Custom JavaScript field in the Nintex Form, this works with New Items. (The control is called "Attachments.")

NWF$(document).ready(function() {

NWF$('Attachments td.ms-descriptiontext').css('color', 'red').css('font-size', '18px');

});

This also works:

NWF$('Attachments .ms-addnew').click(function() {
  NWF$('Attachments td.ms-descriptiontext').css('color', 'red').css('font-size', '18px');
});

Both result in the following:

Bold text

This is perfect, however, this only works when I click New Item. If I edit an item, the formatting does not go through. Would anyone be able to offer advice as to why this works with New Item, but not Edit Item?

Thank you,

Jocelyn

4 replies

Badge +3

So of course I figure it out as soon as I post! happy.png

I put this in the Custom CSS and removed the Custom JavaScript code and now it works in both New and Edit Modes:

/* Overwrite CSS and turn text Red */
.ms-descriptiontext{
color: red;
font-family:tahoma;
font-size:18pt;
text-align:left;
}

Badge +4

Hi all,

Please Question if you have Nintex form and I want to if any user change any data ( text color for this data changed must change).

Badge +1

how can i override this "maximum file size is 250 mb ?

Badge +1

I added this code to the form setting under the Custom CSS tab, however, the attachment font color still remains the same - Black. What am I doing wrong here?