In a flexi-task which type of business hours / business days is used for reminder?

Badge +5

Hi everyone,

given the following scenario:

a site collection has setup business days from monday to friday 8am till 5pm.

Now a new task is created and assigned to a group of people (peter, tony and bruce) where everyone has setup different unique business days and hours.

Peter is working on monday and tuesday.

Tony is working on wednesday and thursday.

Bruce is only working on friday.

If the task is getting late and reminder-mails should be sent and escalation should be done, which one's business days are considered for the business day-calculation?

The data from the site collection or from the individual people?

I think, it would make sense if the workflow date-calculations do only use the site collection's setting, wouldn't it? I can't believe that the user's settings would have any influence to that...

Greetings from Nuremberg

Ricky

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Public holidays and any other occasions are set using the "Site Settings > Nintex Workflow > Manage Holidays Page" and considered on calculations of business days

Badge +16

where are working hours specified for Nintex?

Badge +5

Thanks you both for your answers but it was not my question where to find business hour settings but which business hour settings are considered -> those set up in the regional settings of the site or those for the individual user.

From your answers I conclude, only those from the regional settings and any individual settings are ignored, right?

Badge +16

Yes I believe individual settings are ignored