Events Integration Process Not Firing in Client's Test Environment

• 2 November 2010
  • 2 replies

Badge +5

Hello,

I'd appreciate if anyone has any insight on a problem I am experiencing.  I have some a process that gets initiated when a Document is added to SharePoint.  This process run correctly in my development and test environments.  However when I deployed to my client's test environment nothing appears to be happen when adding a document.  No errors get generated in K2 or SharePoint.  When I deployed to the environment it deployed without any issues and I can see all of my processes within the K2 Workspace. 

I have checked to see if the K2 Events Receiver was created within SharePoint and it was indeed correctly generated.  I have also checked the Constrained Delegation settings and everything appears correctly set there as well.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can check to resolve this issue?

2 replies

Badge +10

Double check the Windows Application Event log.  Normally the K2 Event logs a message if its succesful or not or else SharePoint should log an error message.  This will hopefully help you troubleshoot the problem.

Badge +5

Timkn,

Thanks for your response but that is the problem there is nothing in the logs (SharePoint or K2).  I tend to think this is a delegation issue but there isn't anything within the Security logs as well.  The one thing that is different about this environment is that my Moss service account is the login account for my K2 Workspace Application pool.  In my working environments the K2 Service Account controls the K2 Workspace Application pool.

If anyone has any suggestion I'd really appreciate it this has been stopping me for sometime now and K2 Support is also investigating. 

Thanks