Flexi Task corruption

• 18 April 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

I have been seeing this issue with my workflows.  I create a workflow with multiple Flexi tasks.  The workflow works properly and everything is fine.  One day I open the workflow to make a change and one of the Flexi tasks is now a duplicate of the other one.  The original Flexi task is gone and has been replaced with the second one.  I have to rebuild the task and sometimes it happens again.  I am ready to deploy and the users have performed UAT and now it is broke.  HELP!!

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I guess you have those task actions within state machine or perhaps a switch action.

if so, these kind of weird things may happen when you add/remove/rename(-ed) branches, and/or when you copy(-ed) actions between branches.

Badge +3

Yes, the task is part ofa state machine.  The tasks were built one at a time because I ran into the copy issue before. I only updated the status in each of the tasks based on client feedback.  When I published and went back in, they had changed.  The only other thing I can think of is each flexitask has a unique nintex form.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

as I mentioned it may happen as well if you change state machine branches itself.

I recall similar problems when I added and removed several branches several times to a SM

Badge +2

Hi! @sdkoch1042 

I have the same issue :( 

Could you solve the problem?

Badge +3

What I found was I was moving too quickly and not letting the Flexi task populate all the information before clicking on the different options in the ribbon.  I deleted the Flexi and start over taking my time and let the information populate.  I havent had any trouble since