Filter "Get List" [SharePoint Service V2] by Folder Name/Path

• 23 October 2015
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1

In SharePoint I have created a document library called "WAO". In WAO I have a folder named "A313", and in that folder I have another folder called "00". I then uploaded a Txt file called "SOW.txt" to folder "00".

Under SharePoint [K2 Site Settings] I was able to create a smartobject for WAO through [K2 SmarObject Site Lists and Libraries].

When I execute the "Get List" method of WAO smartobject under SmartObjects Tester I get a result which contains "SOW.txt" file and correctly shows the value "A313/00" under the [folder] column.

Now, how can I filter/restrict "Get List" method to ONLY show me files under the folder "A313/00"? WHY is [folder] not part of [Input Properties] of the "Get List" method?

3 replies

Badge +9

Are there too many items in the library to do the getlist first, then filter the results after?

Badge +1

That would work great if we know there are only a few results returned. However, there are too many documents, thousands of them. That would be very inefficient in our case. 

Very dissapointed, this filter option should be OUT-OF-THE-BOX functional. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

I have not found a way with the Sharepoint V2 broker yet, but will you be able to use perhaps a 'Sharepoint Search' event or the Sharepoint Content broker instead; they may have the functionality you are searching for:

16369i436F3B6FF8B9D42C.png

Sharepoint Search Event

13091i78345C5C78BA98A5.png

Sharepoint Content Broker Smo