Process runs on error after stopping it by using a start rule

• 24 May 2010
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi guys,

I need your help again please. I have a big problem with a process running on error. I´m using infopath with sharepoint integration and K2.Net 2003.

Problem:

My process is being submitted by the user. After that it´s moving on to the next Activity. The start rule of this activity forces the process to stop for 2 months. When the time passed and the two months are over the process runs in the following error when reaching the Infopath Client Event:

System.Exception: XmlField K2InfoPathSchema not found
   at SourceCode.KO.XmlFields.get_Item(String Index)
   at SourceCode.KO.XmlFields.get_Item(String Index)
   at K2Code106218.Main(ClientEventContext K2)

It seems that the process stops directly at this line, which is the first line created automatically by the infopath client event:

public void Main(SourceCode.KO.ClientEventContext K2)
{
    //Create the ActivityInstance of the InfoPath Document - Do not Remove this Code - InfoPath Web service relies on this data
    K2.ActivityInstanceDestination.XmlFields["K2InfoPathSchema"].Value = K2.ProcessInstance.XmlFields["K2InfoPathSchema"].Value;
    SendDocURL(K2);
}

So it looks like the process doesn´t find the necessary xml document!?

Does anybody know what causes this error. As when I´m reducing the duration of the start rule to stop the process for just one week, everything is working fine. If I increase it up to two months the process fails :-(

I really hope that someone can help me. Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Chris

1 reply

Badge +2

Can this perhaps happen because of renaming an Activity afterwards???