How to build workflow that creates multiple events on a calendar based out of multiple choice box

• 5 February 2021
  • 0 replies

Hi everybody, 

Every month at work, I need to create a calendar where I have to distribute a daily sentry task to multiple divisions. Basically I built a form that look like this to do that

10043i457808F95E38A626.png

Basically here's  what I need and what I've done:

Needs:

1. A form that the person in charge (SSE) would use to populate a calendar with the different Troupe's shifts so they can go back in the event after to put a name in it.
      1. I've created a Calendar named Salle de Garde QGET
      2. I created a form so he could assign which dates are assigned to whom
  2. Now here comes the fun part, I need a workflow that would automatically create the shifts in the calendar based out of this form.
    1. I figured that I would need those variables
      1. A collection variable for each troupe's dates:
        1. Dates Tp A
        2. Dates Tp B
        3. Dates Tp C
        4. Dates Tp Soutien
      2. The time for the beginning and the end of the shift will always have the same Hours (0900 to 0900 the nex day) so:
        1. Start Time
        2. End Time
      3. The month that we are planing
        1. Month
    2. So now what commands should I use and how should I build my work flow to go thru all the dates, by troupes and create shifts with the right dates and time that would highlight the Tp in charge?
      1. I assume that I would need to start with a loop that goes thru the dates to extract all of them and put them in a collection variable, wich I don't remember how to do. 
      2. After that I would need an other loop to create the events based out of each variables.

Thanks you very much for your time and help with this matter. It is much appreciated.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!