Query List with Date Range - For Each in a HTML Email

• 14 February 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +5

Hello, 

I'm trying to Query a list based on a Date Range, Store them in Collection and then pass through a For Each and then into a HTML Email. I've done something similar in the past. But I'm having some issues and would I apperiate your help.

I have a list that I need to query with the following Filter Field "Date" is greater than or equal to 2/1/2020 (or a range of 2/1/2020 to 2/29/2020,I'm using this at the end of each month). I take those results and store them in a Collection Variable and then a For Each into a HTML Table. I'm having a number of issues. The main issue at the moment is the query of the list.

1. Can a query be based on a Date? I'm not able to get it to work even when I make the Date equal a specific date.

2. I tried adding an additonal calucated column to my list that says Yes the date is greater then Date and that didn't work either. Does anyone have any sugguestions on how I can accomplish this.

Thank you

Nintex Workflows, SharePoint 2013

2 replies

Badge +16

can you post some screenshots of your query? 

Badge +5
Thanks @cassymfreeman!
I'll post them in a bit.

But I think I know why! My query was on a date and it was just not working. I just tested using a text field and that seems to works. I used fn-FormatDate({Common:CurrentTime}, "MM-y"), so the date shows up as 02-20 in a text Var and updated a the field and then I was able to do the Query. Since I need all item for a particular month that seems to work in the test.