K2.net workspace is not opening

• 2 November 2007
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

Here I  installed k2.net 2003 with servicepack4. when i tried to open k2workspace, it is asking for credentials.Even though i entered  proper  credentials, workspace  is not opening. so please help me on this issue .

Cheers

suresh

5 replies

Badge +10

Common problem, it is probably Kerberos

Check out this article

http://kb.k2workflow.com/articles/kb000171.aspx

Badge +6

To be able to btter diagnose the cause, please evaluate (and provide) the following:

• Are you receiving an error (what is it?) or is it coming thru as 'NTAUTHORITYANONYMOUS'?
  • Single machine or distributed environment? (I'm assuming distribted)
  • Where (what servers) are the following components installed: K2 Server, Workspace, MOSS, SQL Server
  • What account is the K2 Server service running under?
  • What Workspace page are you loading? (worklist.aspx / report.aspx / search.aspx)
  • When running K2 in console mode, is K2 logging the attempt? If not, the issue resides between IE and IIS.
  • What are the IIS AppPools being used (default or custom apppool)? What accounts are being used under the 'Identity'?
  • Are you attempting to access Workspace from a browser from on the Workspace's server or from a remote client?
  • Is MOSS involved? If so, is K2 Workspace running under the Default Web Site (controlled by MOSS)?

If attempting this from the MOSS tasklist webpart or reporting webpart, I'd recommend confirming the health of the core K2 functionality before tackling the MOSS bits.

There's potentially a lot of moving parts, so if KB171 and/or KB123 don't solve it, I'd recommend opening a support ticket.

Badge +4

Thanks verymuch.Now the k2workspace is working fine.

Cheers,

sureshr

Badge +4

Hi, 

k2.net workspace is working fine some time.At the same k2.net server is also not working .For that i stop that services mmc in the administratieve tools and stop the k2.net server ther.From that time onwards k2.net server starting sucessfully and work space is not working from same time.Please help me in this issue.

Thanks ,

Sureshr

Badge +11

Handled in another thread:

http://k2underground.com/forums/thread/19601.aspx