The page never seems to load. I will experiment some and see what I come up with.
One thing I also tried but it does not work is to .removeclass() when the the initial items populate the list. That does not work either.
Yes. then changed to IsEditMode.
I also comment that out and tried just
I also tried it with rest of my code that preloads the entries. Same thing.
Please wait... comes up and it will eventually time out.
It works. I re copied the code in there. Removed the reference to the edit only since it will be used in new and edit.
I am not sure what happened before. Cached maybe. Not sure. It works and moving forward will be easier.
Even the indexes appear right. No more deleting the first delete-able row and the last row gets deleted.
Thank you for all your help on this.
This will make it easier for the users to update the lookup list contents and not need to bother me as much.