Why is there no Forum for Nintex Workflow on-prem?

Badge +5

Why is there no Forum for Nintex Workflow on-prem? Where should people ask their questions for on-prem questions?

All I can find is for Cloud or Office 365...

3 replies

Badge +16

I think people generally use Getting Started‌ for on-prem questions.  that is where I post all of mine!

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Yeah. The Categories on the forum are kinda wack. Getting Started and Dev Talk are both places where I see On Prem stuff, but for the lighter more generalized questions, Getting Started is better. 

If you're running into something technical, or your just pondering whether or not some cool / insane thing is possible, Dev Talk would be the place to go. 

Badge

Hi Team,

I have created assign flexi task using nintex workflow. The assignee is able to get the notification and able to opening the link to approve/reject but he is not
able to choose approve/reject due to disable of radio button. I have also set the reminders 4 times in 1 day gap. He tried to approve/reject 5 days after all the reminders got completed.
But as per him this should be the reason for issue as he approve/reject many times like this and it worked for him.

Could you please tell me what could be the reason for this problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Gkrishnat