Invalid URI: The URI is Empty while Activating K2 Features from Centrial Administration

• 4 December 2012
  • 4 replies

Badge +9

Hello All, When i am trying to activate all K2 features from Central Administration -> K2 for SharePoint -> Activate All K2 Features and K2 Configuration Settings, its throwing an exception saying Invalid URI : The URI is empty. Please let us know anybody aware of this error and the fix.

4 replies

Badge +9

Can any K2 guy helps me to fix this issue? Please pass ur suggestions....

Badge +1

Any progress about the solution of this issue?

I had same problem. I had already submit issue ticket to K2 support and they said make sure you have SharePoint Site URL on your environment library (in K2 Workspace -> Management Console -> Environment Library -> Templates -> Default Template -> Environments -> Development/Production -> Environment Fields)

But after I add the field, it doesn't solve the issue. Maybe you can also try this solution and let's see if maybe it can solve yours.

Badge +12

Hi Guys,

Typically this issue can occur if there is a missing URL upon the environment libray. You can check this via workspace >>> Environment Library >>>> Templates >>> Default Template >>> Choice of Environment >>> Environment Fields. 

Check to see if there is a valid sharepoint URL here. 

You can add it manually if it is not within the environment fields.

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/userguide/4.6.4/webframe.html#reference-environmentbrowser.html

Kind regards,

Percy

Badge

Hi, Perc!

Thanks for you suggested solution, but it didn't work. I've added my SharePoint Central Administration URL to both of the environment fields, but error is still there.

Btw, I don't have "SharePoint server(s)" node in K2 Object Browser in VS, is it normal? Or is it could be a cause of an error?

Regards, Alena.