How to add rules to multiple controls in the new responsive forms

• 31 August 2017
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +3

Hi, 

I have two questions,

First I'm trying to add a validation rule to multiple controls but it siply doesnt work, at least the way it is working in the classic form designer.

I select the control and click "Add to selected controls", I'm I missing somthing?

The second is, when i oppen the sharepoint list from a smartphone and rey to create a new item , i get the default sharepoint form , no the Nintex one, do  I have to install any thing on my phone?

Best Regards

Nada

207154_pastedImage_1.png

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi!

First question - is your question related to Responsive Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud or Nintex for Office 365?

Second - the way you are trying to attach rules to other fields is correct. You can select multiple fields holding 'ctrl' button pressed and then, once selected, click on the rule and choose "Add to selected controls" option.

Third - have you published the form? I know, that may be a dumb question, but the new forms work just fine when viewed using the mobile browser. 

Regards,

Tomasz

Badge +3

Hi Tomasz Poszytek‌, 

1- I'm using O365.

2- I got to know that i should have to CTRL-click each control, not row to solve it happy.png.

3- I did publish the form, but i should have downloaded the Nintex mobile App so it works.

Thanks for giving the time answering my questions

Best Regards,

Nada

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Good to hear you solved it. Please mark any from the above answers as correct please, to close the topic happy.png

Regards,

Tomasz