Save Flexi task, reopen task, changes not saved?

Badge +8

I've been messing with this thing off and on for hours. I usually drop it, go finish another piece, come back only to be confused all over again.

I've got a state machine that assigns tasks on each branch. On the first branch, I'm able to modify the Flexi task notification. I can make whatever changes I need. On any of the other task notifications, I make my notification message, click save on the task, close it, open the task back up and go to the notification tab and there's nothing in there. Everything I typed in is gone.

I don't get any kind of errors or witness anything that would suggest the save didn't complete. I'm pretty confused here. Also, I'm POSITIVE I'm modifying the Task Notification and not the Task Description on the Action tab.

2 replies

Badge +8

Here's a very odd thing about the problem. I can never correctly select the Task Notification tab on the Flexi tasks that do not save. Here's what I mean.

Notice on the above image how the Task Notification tab, it's highlighted blue. This one saves fine. 

Here's one of the broken ones. Notice how I have the Action tab selected. Now look at the below image.

Here you can see the Action tab is still highlighted but the options are what you would see on the Task Notification tab.

Here you can see I have selected the Task Notification tab after selecting "Reminders". It seems as though I just cannot properly select Task Notification. The Not Required Notification does the same.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

what workflow version are you on?

can you try to open developer console and play with flexi task configuration while it's open?

maybe there are some scripting errors that do not get propagated to user.