Not applicable

How can I access more than one site on the mobile app?

Jump to solution

Currently we have 5 sites (using O365),  In the mobile app setup it only provides for one site, that I am aware of.  How do I access my other sites without going in and changing the setup each time?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
andrewg
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: How can I access more than one site on the mobile app?

Jump to solution

Are you providing the URL to the root level site (call web application level, but not really web app in O365), or to a specific Site Collection?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

It sounds like its the same case I have, different sharepoint farms. This is an assumption, but I would like to achieve the same thing. I have not been able to figure it out either.

Example. Connecting to App.example.com and portal.example.com without having to log out and back in on the mobile app.

0 Kudos
andrewg
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

I know you won't be able to access different website like app.example and portal.example as they ultimately will be two separate authentication calls in the code and you would have to provide two credentials, even if they were the same as it couldn't be assumed.

But I'll see if I can get more clarification for you.

0 Kudos
andrewg
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Andrew Beals​, Could you please clarify the site settings for Nintex Mobile App? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Can we first clarify the question at hand?

Are you trying to access Nintex Mobile forms for an O365 tenant where forms are published to different team sites or are you trying to access multiple tenants without having to log in and log out again?

Cheers,

Andrew Beals

0 Kudos
andrewg
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Current version of Nintex Mobile provides this functionality using Profiles.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos