Lookup Function in Nintex forms

Badge +1

I am using nintex forms 2013 designer and a lookup function. There are two lists - N2F F2F Repository & Change requests. The N2F F2F Repository has columns CRN, ProjectAcronym with the data in the list for these columns. In Change Requests list, there is a column called CRN which is a list lookup to CRN column in N2F F2F repository. I want to autopopulate Project Acronym value from N2F F2F repository when CRN value is selected in Change Requests list to a column called Project. To do this, I am using the following formula for Project column in Change Requests list = lookup("N2F F2F Repository", "CRN", CRN, "ProjectAcronym") and Recalculate formula on view mode as Yes. But it is not working. Appreciate any help in letting me know what is wrong.

4 replies

Badge +8

Patrick Kelligan‌, Rhia Wieclawek, nmarplesMarian HatalanmarplesCassy Freemancan you help with this issue? Venkata is trying to populate a field from a lookup. Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi venkata s‌,

Try this post. https://community.nintex.com/thread/15770-set-a-field-value-with-a-list-lookup-control 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Badge +8

Thanks Patrick Kelligan

Badge +1

Thank you all! I got it to work. The mistake that I was making is related to spaces. Once I fix my spaces in the formula, it started working