Change the font of the text about a delegated task in the task notification?

• 16 October 2014
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

I've got a standard flexi task, with delegation enabled. I've set the font in the email notification to be Calibri.

However when the task is delegated, the user who it was delegated to gets the notification, all looks fine except the automatic added note at the bottom about who delegated it to them with the comments. This is still in Arial.

Is there a way around this and apply the formatting to the delegation note too?

Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

That would be because the message templates are set to use Ariel. You can modify message templates for site, site collection, farm scope. Go to site settings to modify the site/site collection then click on Message Templates under the Nintex heading. Click in the body to change the font. I think you will need to change all 4 especially Approval No Longer Required and Notification Footer. But you should change all 4 in case the HTML come into effect somewhere else.

Badge +3

Of course *facepalm* I haven't changed those for a couple of years and completely forgot! Thanks Andrew happy.png

Badge +3

Hmm, I tried it, but it actually didn't make a difference, I changed all header/footer/approver required/not required but it still comes through as Arial.

Badge

Is there a way to move the delegation note for the delegated person from the bottom of email notification to the top of it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

System added text can't be moved unfortunately. Similar to to how Lazy Approval is added.