Close SmartForm Window

• 17 July 2013
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

I have designed a smartform for the creation of my smartobjects. This smartform is opened in a popup in SharePoint 2010.

I want to close the popup window when the user clicks on the create button. How can I do this ?

I think I should add some JavaScript code somewhere that should be executed when the button is clicked. But I don't know how to add this custom code. Is there a way to do this ?

Thanks,

Nicolas

3 replies

Badge +1

Did you ever find a solution to this problem?

Badge +3

If I understand what you are doing - If you click on the button,  in the designer, in the lower right hand corner you will see a rules tab.  You would need to setup an event rule, on the button, "when the control raises and event"  and then the action "Close a subview or subform" 

Badge +2

In my case sub form "close" button close the sub form in designer..but when i run the same from "runtime" its not work for testing purpose i just add simple form with sub form In main form i put the button which open the sub form and in sub form there is just a close button to close the form ..its work fine in designer but not in runtime...client is sufferening and angry :(