Solved

Help Configuring Set a Condition

• 21 April 2021
  • 2 replies

I have a nintex form where the user selects via a radio button the "system to update". The choices in the radio button are ProPricer, Cobra or Both. How can I configure my "set a condition" workflow action to go down 3 different paths for each option? It seems to work where System to Update value is equal to ProPricer and to Cobra but how do I create another condition for Both? If both is checked it would need to run each path for ProPricer and Cobra parallel. Any help would be appreciated.Ā 

icon

Best answer by MegaJerk 21 April 2021, 17:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

The Set a Condition workflow action only has two branches. However the Switch workflow action has as many matching branches as you'd like. 

Here is a configuration setup to look how you've specified:

(note: I the "Include an 'other' value branch" is completely optional. I have it checked here because I can use it as a way to inform me, the admin, if *something* strange has happened to the value of the field in question. It's very useful for when things break or something is changed accidentally)

This will result in your workflow looking like: 

You *can* still get this to work with a Conditional Statement. You'll just need to use Two of them instead of one:

Hope this helps

Thank you! I used Switch like you said and it works great.