Workflow query list returning only the last item on a list

• 17 September 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +6

Hello,

I am looking for help with a workflow.

I have two lists, a parent list and a child list, both containing information that I need to put into a notification email. I have got to the point where I can query the parent list and return the values I want. The child list also returns the information I want to show, however when the list has multiple items in it (all linked to the parent list) the workflow only returns the last item on the list - almost like the first list entry is being written over.

I have read a number of articles from this community that I think hold the answer however I'm not very advanced with my knowledge of Nintex Workflow and need more "hand holding".

I have attached my workflow. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

can you post screenshot of your query list action configuration?

do you save query list result set into a collection variable(s)? - it looks like not and that's the reason why you only get single value.

Badge +6

Thanks. I saved it in a single line of text. I will change it and see if that works.

Andrew Robinson

Manager, Corporate Security

O: 416-338-1324

C: 416-678-1521

Badge +6

I changed the variables to collections and they are all showing now. Next problem is to figure out how to make it should properly on a notification email. I'm going to ask a new question for that.

Thanks