K2 Studio shows only SharePoint 2010 process

Badge +9

Symptoms

While trying to develop a workflow using K2 Studio, it only displays SharePoint 2010 Process Wizards in the left hand side navigation. It does not display the SharePoint 2013 Process Wizard as shown in your training document.

How do we get SharePoint 2013 process wizard inside Visual Studio?

Diagnoses

Missing 4.6.9 Client Tools.

Resolution

Downloaded and installed the K2 for SharePoint 4.6.9 client tools on the development machine. Then reset the Toolbox in Visual Studio 2013, which caused the K2 for SharePoint 2013 process wizards and client events to appear. Restarted the machine in order to get them to appear in K2 Studio.

3 replies

Badge +7

Hi

I am not seeing the process wizard inside of K2 Studio. do I need to have Visual Studio 2013 installed in order to get the process wizard inside of K2 Studio?? I have 4.6.9 already installed

Badge +7

Hi

I am not seeing the process wizard inside of K2 Studio. do I need to have Visual Studio 2013 installed in order to get the process wizard inside of K2 Studio?? I have 4.6.9 already installed

Badge +10

Hi @CraigBrook,

There should be a reset toolbars equivalent for VS2010 as well.  The key point here is to ensure that all K2 components are installed.  For instance, if smartforms process wizards are not appearing, ensure that smartforms client tools were installed.  If Sharepoint 2013 process wizards/event wizards are missing, ensure K2 for sharepoint client tools are installed.  Reseeting the toolbox should fix a scenario where all relavent client tools are installed, and the items are still not apparent in the toolbox of VS/

Regards,

Mike