Solved

HELP: Multiple Parallel Approvers - All must approve before moving workflow forward

• 14 February 2022
  • 4 replies

I am really struggling on how to make this work. I always receive such great help on this forum so hopefully someone can help me again! 🙂

I have 5 approvals that run in parallel. They all have to be approved before they can go to Director approval. I wanted to do a wait for update but i am only able to base that off one variable so it isnt working. Then I tried a condition "Did all rate segments approve?" and that didn't work either. Let me know your thoughts! Thank you!

21827i35FAEF6C0C4C0594.jpg

21828i0002CAB73B2A4B3C.jpg

21829iC992DEAAEE361703.jpg

 

21830iCF668C8336144981.jpg

 

icon

Best answer by mlauer 16 February 2022, 09:30

View original

4 replies

Badge +12

@Brook0131 have you tried to use 1 flexi task and assigned them to all the approvers using other "Behaviour" options?

Would I use a Flex Task instead of the parallel approvers?

Badge +9

Take a look at @Chris_Ben's excellent blog post "Do you really know the Flexi task?" , then you will know everything about the Flexi Task.

If you'll notice the Group Approvers states:

You can send approvals to Microsoft 365 groups and to individuals. It's useful to send approvals to groups in scenarios where you need an approval from any one person in the group. For instance:

You need the approval of a representative of the leadership team for a project.

You want the copy of the new marketing material to be approved by someone on the social media team.