RAHULGANDHI
Forms Fledgling

Gray text in multi line textbox

1. I have created a NINTEX form with tab like functionality.

2. I have multi-line textbox (MLT) in Tab1 or MainForm. Let's say this is MLT_Tab1.

3. I have another MLT in Tab2 or Workflow. Let's say this is MLT_Tab2.

4. When I create new item, text color of text in MLT_Tab1 is gray. Then I have to click on Save and Continue button to change it to black. After clicking on Save and Continue button, it changes it's text color to black.

5. When I change the tab from Tab1 to Tab2, text color in MLT_Tab2 is gray. Then again I have click on Save and continue to change text color from gray to black. Now, if I click on Tab1, text color in MLT_Tab1 is gray.

6. I am not facing such problem with single line textbox.

In short, I would like to keep the text color of all multi-line textboxes in all tabs to be black all the time. I don't want to keep on clicking Save and Continue button everytime. Is there a way? Thanks. Refer to attached photos.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SimonMuntz
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Gray text in multi line textbox

Hi,
I have tested this functionality in the latest build of Nintex Forms 2016 and am unable to replicate the issue.
Please provide a sample form that exhibits this behavior for my testing.
0 Kudos
kunalpatel
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Gray text in multi line textbox

@RAHULGANDHI .....grey text usually means that the control is disabled. Please check your rules to make sure it's not affecting the comment control and the other control. 

Also, make sure your panels are not touching each others and controls inside respective panels are not touching panel borders. I've seen rules getting messed up in these situations. Usually in design mode for the form, I keep 5x5 instead of 25x25.

0 Kudos