Solved

Getting Rid of a Link in PDF generation of a list lookup column

Badge +4

Hi,

Newbie here! Please let me know if this isn't clear or so.

Context: I essentially have a Nintex form, where one field is a list lookup field, and I have a workflow that will take the Nintex form and render it to a .pdf. However, in the .pdf, the 'list lookup field' links to the custom list where the value was extracted from. Is there a way to disable it/prevent it from being clickable?

24601i17CF3B43C415D439.png

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Jake 25 July 2022, 10:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @vities 

This is standard behaviour for out of the box lookups as far as I can tell, You might want to try using a parselookup() to convert the lookup into a text value.

https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2016/current/#sp2016/Forms/Designer/RuntimeFunctions.htm?Highlight=parselookup

Badge +4

Hi Jake,

Thanks so much for replying! Unfortunately, this is a list lookup, and the user has to select from the category, and the PDF renders off the form, and not the final save copy...

Hmm, wondering if there's a way to create a pdf nintex form, and just stick labels...

Thanks! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +13
Will be interesting to see what you come up with and if you want, reach out through your account manager and I am sure we can look together.