Get error: “App does not exist" when I try to access form published to Nintex Mobile phone

• 15 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello all, 

I am using Nintex forms and Nintex Workflows for Sharepoint on a Sharepoint 2019 server. 

I am able to successfully deploy a form to Nintex Mobile Phone

25171iDA9729B6EE09B664.png

I have a Desktop layout and Nintex Mobile Phone layout.

When I go to the URL to the form via a desktop browser I am able to access the form (Desktop layout)  with no issues.

Trying to access the Form from my phone I use the Nintex Mobile (app downloaded from Google Play on my Android Phone) I get a Sharepoint error.

Here is my process to access the form via Nintex Mobile app.

When the app is opened, I use the Office 365 authentication. I input the URL of my site. I then get this screen to login:

25170i7702AC0A44E1BDA9.png

25172i3DC266DFF2A07BE8.png

My authentication credentials are accepted but right after I authenticate I get :

This SharePoint error: “The app does not exist.”

25174iF9C8C40A7E4E8F3F.png

25173iCC379115C352A56F.png

As I stated previously I have no issue accessing the form from a browser on a Desktop.

Thank you in advance for your support Community!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi,
Are you saying that your on-premise SharePoint authenticates via O365? Does the environment have multiple forms of authentication? i.e NTLM and MFA?
Have you gone through the following KnowledgeBase article to make sure that relevant endpoints are accessible?
https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/How-to-expose-Nintex-Mobile-through-your-firewall/ta-p/87145

Thank you for your quick feedback Simon! 
Yes my Sharepoint 2019 server is on prem and Autheticates via Office365.

The environment has multiple form of authentication: MFA.

The desktop version of the form is accessible from outside of our network with no issue. It is only for the display pubilshed to Nintex Mobile that I get the Sharepoint error message "app does not exist".

Thank you for the knowledge article, I will try to look into FBA support for Nintex Mobile and will report if this fixed the issue.