Add an Image to Nintex Mobile Phone

• 18 June 2016
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I want to add an image to my Nintex Mobile form that I need to view from a phone. I'm currently testing on an iPhone. I know from the documentation that the image control is supported and should show an image if configured correctly. You wouldn't think there is too much to configure on an image control, but I can't seem to get it to show up in Nintex Mobile Phone app.

186028_pastedImage_0.png

So I added a png file to the design canvas and it wouldn't show. It was an image with no brackground, so I added a white background and tried that. Still nothing showed. In the image below, it should shot just above the Contract Type in the blank space.

IMG_1779.PNG

Interesting enough, if you click or poke that space, you see the following

IMG_1780.PNG

So I know for certain that the image is there, but it just isn't showing. Any ideas?

Bbelow is the design canvas.

186040_pastedImage_3.png

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Ok, so I did some research and found from the Mobile App release notes, the following.

Product version: 3.1

Release Date: 29th October 2014

Features

• This version includes support for offline images. Where images are included in your form and are accessible from the app (authentication withstanding) these will be cached with the form and will appear offline. Publicly accessible image assets will always be downloaded. Assets behind firewalls or in O365 environments may not be accessible at this stage.

So I removed my O365 asset image an used the publicly available image and it come through the mobile app just fine. I want the image to come from the SharePoint site, so I made a UserVoice at Allow Offline Images that are Site Assets – Customer Feedback for Nintex Please Vote!

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I've just added my 3 votes Andrew!

Badge +11

3 votes added from me as well.